Jennifer joined Triqor in early 2012. Initially, Jennifer led the research department, coordinated schedules, prioritized and delegated tasks, and maintained our in-house real estate tracking system. By working with the research department, she gained an invaluable foundation and knowledge of the multifamily apartment market. Since then, Jennifer has transitioned into a Business Operations Director position and her areas of responsibility include:
- Writing and revising purchase contracts, LOIs, and listing agreements
- Auditing of “due diligence” materials, including all books, records, and title reports
- Monitoring critical dates of the contract to ensure timely removal of contingencies
- Coordinating with escrow in drafting and approving escrow instructions
- Coordinating with accommodators to ensure 1031 tax-deferred exchanges are in compliance with tax laws
- Communicating with lenders, and monitoring loan processes, including arranging appraisals and preparing detailed comparable reports for appraisals
- Auditing all documents necessary to close escrow, including escrow and title conditions and all disclosures required by law
Jennifer graduated from California State University of Fullerton with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and an emphasis in Finance. In her free time, she enjoys reading, kickboxing, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends.
4440 Von Karman Ave.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 756-3232
Fax: (949) 756-3225