Felicia joined Triqor in 2011, bringing with her over twenty years of experience as a Commercial Escrow Officer. Her knowledge of handling the escrow end of transactions for commercial buildings, apartment buildings, existing and new development of industrial office parks, strip centers, and vacant land has been invaluable in providing real estate agents and clients the experience and knowledge to have their properties close in a timely manner.
Felicia’s experience also includes 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and tenants-in-common transactions, ranging up to as many as 25 buyers of one apartment building. She is an ideal fit for Triqor because of her experience and ability to assist in-house agents with ensuring a smooth, seamless and timely transaction. Her areas of responsibility include:
- Contract preparation
- Auditing of “due diligence” materials, including all books, records, and title reports
- Monitors critical dates of the contract to ensure timely removal of contingencies
- Coordinates with escrow in drafting and approving escrow instructions
- Coordinates with accommodator to ensure 1031 tax-deferred exchanges are in compliance with tax laws
- Communicates with lenders, and monitors loan process, including arranging appraisals and preparing detailed comparable reports for agents to personally present to appraiser
- Audits all documents necessary to close escrow, including escrow & title conditions and all disclosures required by law
Felicia enjoys spending time reading, writing, cooking, running, gardening, helping charities and spending time with her husband, two daughters, two dogs, and family and friends.
4440 Von Karman Ave.
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 756-3232
Fax: (949) 756-3225